2. She said, “A liberated woman is one who has sex before marriage and a job after.”
3. She used her skill has a journalist to explain and fight for women’s rights.
4. She went undercover as a Playboy Bunny not to write a sexy story but to expose harsh, exploitative working conditions.
5. She said of her own choice to have an abortion, “No matter how hard I tried to feel guilty … I couldn’t.”
6. She insisted on sharing her speaking engagements with women of color.
7. She has always embraced each younger generation’s feminist movement.
8. She has long advocated for affordable and available childcare in the U.S.
9. She said, “The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.”
For more reasons to love Gloria, click here.