Nurturing Creative Women Since 2013
“Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don’t feel I should be doing something else.” Gloria Steinem
We are a community of women writers and educators who nurture creativity and resilience.
• art is an act of courage
• all stories are worth telling
• you deserve to be paid for your art
• as women you deserve equal representation
• you deserve support, acceptance, community, and encouragement
• when we support each other, we cultivate courage, dignity, and innovation.
Sirens at the Other Words Converence 2016, Lisa Rose, Katie Riegel, Suzannah Collins, Ann LaBar
Don’t miss a beat. Subscribe to our newsletter for tips on writing, creativity, publishing and industry news, and upcoming TGS salons, workshops, and retreats.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.