Suzannah and I are on our way to march peacefully in behalf of all our sisters and siblings living and dead and not yet born, for all the children and parents and grandparents and loners, no matter their political, spiritual, or sexual leanings, who can’t be here today because they don’t have the time or the means or the freedom.
We march because:
- We believe all humans are equal regardless of body or borders,
- We believe all humans deserve dignity and respect,
- We believe body-shaming, victim-blaming, and bullying are immoral and rob the dignity of victim and abuser–such behavior de facto disqualifies our leader from representing us,
- Because we cannot afford to be afraid to speak out against hate speech,
- Because the swamp isn’t getting drained, it’s getting stocked with alligators and snakes,
- Because the world’s religions tell us to love one another, show kindness and forgiveness, care for the sick and suffering, practice generosity with deeds and means, and protect and nurture Creation–the history of the people in this cabinet shows only selfishness and greed.
Categories: Sister Sirens